Thursday, December 9, 2010

Visiting Santa Is A Tooth Breaking Experience

I have a great dentist which is saying a lot for me. I have never like going to the dentist I come out hurting more than when I went in. Our dentist had Santa come to his office for all his patients to come and have kids get their picture taken with. I had my kids all matching hoping I could get a good picture for a christmas card. I don't know if any of you have kids that as soon as you say smile they put on this goofy face, but my boys do. Adelaide was scared of Santa so she wouldn't get near him. I wish I got picture of Lyncoln pulling her by the collar but I was talking to my dentist.




I was chewing gum and talking to my dentist when I said, "I think my tooth just broke." Than I spit out piece of my molar. Talk about being at the right place at the right time. It was really bothering me after just minute so Dr. Jones said he could fix now. I felt bad that I was making him work when he was supposed to be enjoying the party. The wonderful ladies that worked there took care of me kids while I had my tooth fixed. Come to find out it was my crown that had broken off. Thank you to Dr. Jones and his staff for making sure I was taking care of my kids and me.


4 comments:

Athena Fritz said...

LOL! Well at least the older kiddos had fun... haha. Glad you have such a great dentist! :D The dentist Nathan had down there was awesome too.

Sarah Turley said...

That's crazy! haha Cute pictures by the way. Ella wasn't a big fan of Santa either.

Britt Wright said...

Wow! Glad you got it fixed. Yea...that is quite the story.

MOMster said...

Nice timing, Kari! I don't think it would have been as "fun" an experience had the crown broken off elsewhere.