Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Shout Out to Mary and Kathryn

The other day I had flash back to my childhood friends Mary and Kathryn. These two are sisters and we have been friends of mine since I was two. We loved to make snacks and do secret recipes at each others houses. Mary and Kathryn loved to have bread and milk.


Bless my friends hearts they told me I should have some. It was so gross and I would gag. After that if I lost in anything it seem they would make me eat bread and milk for my punishment.
Things we did to each other make me laugh now. Thanks Mary and Kathryn for being such good friends even though I can't touch soggy bread without gaging.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Kathryn says:
Ha Ha! That still makes me laugh. Too bad I have become lactose intolerant. I sure miss having bread and milk (especially raisin bread). :) I wonder if it would be good with soy milk. ;)

MOMster said...

I'm with Kathryn. I still crack up at that. I actually can't eat bread and milk together anymore. It also induces that gag reflex.

Remember when you guys made me eat a pickle smothered in Thousand Island dressing? Blech!!

Oh, and Tara's wedding mints? That's a classic.