Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Punk'd

Another dream, but you should know the night I had this dream I was up off and on with Adelaide. Here is the dream.

I was listing to music on my phone so I wouldn't have to hear Laide crying. I decide to go get Laide a drink to see if that would help. I walk out to the kitchen to get her cup and I glanced into the living room. I see that we have been robbed. Our front door is left open and everything in our living is gone but few things. The stand we have our tv is gone but they left our tv. Our Christmas tree is gone, our couch, love seat, chair, lovesac, book shelves so on. Though we did have tv on the wall that was still. I go back into our room to tell Tyler, I try to call 911 on my phone. My phone let me call because my music won't turn off. I tell Tyler to call on his phone but he said he'll call his brother in CO to see what he would suggest. I'm getting so upset and I go back into living(which isn't the living room we have now) there is bunch of people and new Christmas tree. The Christmas tree is problem 10 feet tall and mix between a pine tree and palm tree. It was ugliest tree I had ever seen. I look around at the rest of the stuff and it was just as ugly. I see Jake Haws(those of you who grew up with me know him.) and he told I had been Christmas Punk'd. I asked him where all my stuff was and that I wanted my old tree back and all my other stuff. Jake informed that they had taken to D.I. and I couldn't get it back.

I'm so glad I woke up and all my stuff was still there.

No comments: