I didn't sleep much last night but for the three hours I did here is what I dreamt.
Tyler and I were out in our yard working on our yard. I told Tyler, "Isn't this amazing this hot weather we are having in December." It felt weather you'd have in June. I told him we better finish our fence before the cold comes back. I go into the garage to check on our kids who are in the house. I walk in to find them in the garage looking at something. I look up to find a huge bat (like the size of small dog). I tell the kids to get of there right now so they wouldn't get hurt. They boys run out and I turn around and Lyncoln is climbing the shelves to touch the bat. I scream at her to get down now before it bites her and she gets rabies. As she is climbing down I see the bat's face and it as a face of pig. I start throwing things at it and open the garage(how it got shut I don't know) so it could fly out. It starts flying out and it than turns into a little girl wearing a gold dress, but she still has ears of bat and pig face. She walks out and I see her walking into my neighbors garage. As I shut garage I put my thumb on my nose wave my fingers and stick out my tongue at her. She smiles at me as she gets on Emma's(neighbors daughter) bike shuts their garage door.
No comments:
Post a Comment