Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pulled Over

I don't know about any of you but I hate being pulled over by a cop. I had really bad experience when I was pregnant with my first child. The cop pulled me over and just yelled at me and told me how stupid I was and I shouldn't even be allowed to drive. Ever since then when ever I see a cop car near me my heart starts to race and I worry that I'll get pulled over. With that in mind I had another dream I'd like to share. Here it is....

I was driving down Orem Center Street near MHS. Traffic was starting to build up and I looked out my window to see why we were stopped. I see this man in old ford pick up and he is stopped petting a dog that is in the other lane of traffic. I there is one car behind that guy than me, so I look to see if any cars are coming so I can pass him. I cross the double yellow lines and get in front of the truck. As soon as I'm back on my side of the road I see a cop car turn on his lights and sires. I pull over to the right and so does the police car. As I'm waiting for the cop to come up to my window I'm thinking stay clam everything is going to be okay. By the time the office comes to my window I have all my stuff ready to hand to him. He asks, "Do you know why I pulled you over?" I tell yes because I pass when there was double yellow lines. He informs me that understands why I passed but I did brake the traffic law. I told thank you for doing your job I'm okay with why he pulled me over. He goes back to his car it's taking a long time, so I take Seth and Liam for walk down the hill. When we come back up the office is now my friend Shiloh. She informs me that I shouldn't have left my car, but I tell her it was taking too long and my kids were getting restless. I also ask, " If you are cop now why aren't you in uniform?" Shiloh tells me she is working undercover. I ask her "Than why are driving a cop car? Doesn't blow your cover?" When she comes back she has changed into church clothes. I ask why she changed, she said it was because I made fun of her other outfit.

I woke up to Liam asking me if he can watch movie at 6 am. Tyler thinks it's strange that I can remember my dream even when it's days later. He thinks it's because I don't ever get into REM sleep, What do you think? Is that why I can remember my dreams so well?

1 comment:

Maleen said...

I love how you have so many ward members in your dreams. And for the record, I could totally see Shiloh being an undercover cop.