Monday, November 15, 2010

Dead Body in the garage

I have extremely weird dreams. Why, I don't know. I should make a blog about my dreams for two reasons. 1. I can have way to go back and read about them, 2. Might as well gives others a good laugh.

Today I had dream that I was sleeping on my couch while all my kids were at school and my baby was napping. I wake up(in my dream) when Seth and Liam walk through the door. Seth is carrying some brand-new hiking boots and long rope, rope that you see in rodeos. I get mad at him for leaving his boots over a friends house for the whole school year. I look at the clock and see that it's only 1:30 pm and Liam shouldn't be home. (In real life Seth gets home at 1:30 on Monday's and Liam not until 2:30.) I'm about to ask him what he is doing here. When a limo and hearse pull into my drive way. The limo pulls onto my grass while the hearse pulls up to my garage. I go out to find two men unloading a coffin with a dead body into my empty garage. They inform me that they need to store the body here until the funeral tomorrow. I open the garage for them and think it's good thing the van isn't there and it's cold to keep the body from smelling. I go back inside and see a stack of programs for a funeral I'm hosting tomorrow for some guy I don't know. Instead of being upset about it, I'm more upset that Liam came home an hour before he was suppose to. I was upset that his teacher didn't even notice he was missing and got on the bus. I was calling the school to yell at his teacher for not keeping better track of him. When I was on hold is when I really woke up.

2 comments:

MOMster said...

I've been waiting seemingly years for you to update your blog. Yay Kari!!!

Aren't dreams just weird? Haha. Yours is no exception. Haha.

Syd and I are looking forward to coming over today.

Sarah Turley said...

haha that's awesome