Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ward members showing up in my dreams



I have had two dreams with people from my ward in them. The first one was with Robyn and Tyler Cazier. I think why I dreamt about them is because I read Maleen's blog http://caziertm.blogspot.com/ before I went to bed. Here it is...

I'm working out at Gold's Gym at an insane hour like 4 am. I see Tyler riding a bike while Robyn is playing on the machines next to him. Tyler asks, "How many miles can you ride in an half hour?" I remember thinking I going to exaggerate it so I said, "twenty miles." I walk off to finish my work out when I come back Tyler has all these wires coming out of the bike to try to beat my record of twenty mile in 30 minutes. As soon as I walk Seth and Liam are all of sudden there with me. Plus there is trunk-or-treat going on. We go to the first car and this lady says,"I hope it's OK that I took all the wrappers off the candy and just put in a brown lunch bag." Seth gets a bag filled with candy nerds and suckers and candy bars(those still have wrappers on) Liam has the same thing but popcorn instead of nerds. As I'm looking through their candy I pick out what I want and it doesn't bother me in the least that there are no wrappers. In Liam's I instead of having fun size candy bars he has a

3 Musketeers Mint. I was going to take it because I didn't think he should have big candy bar but decided against it because I don't like 3 Musketeers.


I wake up and start thinking about my dream. It's amazing how in your dream things make since and you don't question them during the dream. The more I thought about my dream, I thought would never let my kids take candy from 1. from a stranger and 2. that didn't have wrappers on them. Dreams are funny.

My next dream had Deanne Moses in it. Why she is in I have no idea but here is my dream.

Tyler and I are vacation somewhere close to beach. I wanted to do hang gilding but it was too expensive. I found in our hotel there is class being taught how to glide with umbrellas in the ballroom of the hotel. I walk in and Deanne is the teacher and hands everyone their own umbrella the really big ones. On Deanne umbrella she has string on the handle that if you pull it once it opens and closes. I asked her if I could have one like that but she said that there aren't anymore. Deanne has us(about ten of us) open our umbrellas and walk in circle. I ask how are we suppose to catch air indoor and glide. Deanne tells me if I just walk faster it will work. Next thing I know I'm holding on for dear life and my umbrella is on the ceiling and I'm going around in circles. I yell down to Deanne to look and ask how I get down. She tells me I have to shut the umbrella down and I'll come down. I didn't want to fall twenty feet so I stayed up there. I woke up before I ever figure out how to get down.

Well those are my weird dreams with people in my ward in them. I hope you get a good laugh at them.


2 comments:

Deanne said...

No wonder you dreamed about that! I've been looking into becoming Umbrella Gliding certified! (ha ha)So funny and random. I'm sorry I took the last umbrella with the pull cord. I hope that doesn't have any hidden meaning. Thanks for sharing. :)

Maleen said...

Those are really funny. I especially like the one about Deanne, but I could see Tyler trying to beat your record...he can be very competitive.