I went to the American Fork Post Office to get a new passport(Because it was closest to Liam's preschool). I waited in line for ten minutes to find out that they don't do passports there. I than go to the post office by the mall in Orem. I fill out the paper work and turn it in. I find out I filled out the wrong form. On top of all the waiting in line Lyncoln messed her in her underwear and there is no bathroom in site. I'm just glad it wasn't coming out of her underwear and it wasn't a really big mess. She did stink and feel bad if anyone else noticed the awful smell coming from my daughter. I finally got the right paper work to take home. The nice post officer worker informed me that it would be cheaper to get my passport picture taken at Costco rather than there. Did you know you aren't allowed to show teeth in your passport picture? How strange is that? I will have Tyler's and mine paper work done tonight than I have to pay extra to rush it. As soon as I get our passports back I need to apply for visas. Another fact there are about 25 countries that don't need to have visa to get into Brazil the US is not on that list. Dumb if you ask me but what can you do? I just hope everything goes well and we will get our visas and passports in time for our flight on February 28th. The ups and downs for traveling out of the country.
No comments:
Post a Comment